We created a special adaptation programme for our new children:
„FIRST STEPS WITH ZEBRA”
We expanded our adaptation programme in accordance with the personal needs of children. We offer a few verified adaptation solutions:
- Individual adaptation meetings, for children, who starts to attend kindergarten in the middle of the school year. We organize individual adaptation programme. A programme is adjusted to the personal needs of our future pupils.
- Fun and Play Saturday. We have meetings every Saturday, from March till June at 10:00 till 12:00. Children can play with us on our free adaptation meetings. Classes are conducted in English and Polish at the same time.
- Group Adaptation meetings in August. You can stay with your child and spend time actively and creativle in our kindergarten. Our professionally trained teachers will ensure children with a sense of security and the best adaptation. The detailed adaptation program is adjusted to the needs of the age group and it will be send to parents in July.
- Meetings and trainings with our psychologist. August adaptation period in Kindergarten Zebra is preceded by a cycle of meetings with a psychologist, which aims to prepare parents for possible difficulties in children concerningly their adaptation. Pre-school psychologist from the first day accompanies children and parents by supporting them during difficult moments.
- In September we continue to support children in the process of adaptation. Teachers establish closer contact with children and their parents and build atmosphere of friendship and trust..